PRIVATE NURSING SERVICES
Our qualified nurses offer in-home health care and palliative care services. All care plans are individualized to the client's needs. There are two main types of Nursing services.
- Any client who requires a single nursing procedure or care plan less than four hours each trip.
- Bathing and grooming
- Colostomy care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Infusion care
- Incontinence care
- Constipation care
- Wound management
- Airway management
- Hospital review
- Change of nasogastric tube, urinary catheter, or tracheostomy tube
- Adhoc nursing services
- More extended care from 8 hours to 24 hours.
- High dependence patients who require an intermediate level of nursing care.
- All nurses are trained to handle emergency situations.
- Supported by an experienced nursing manager
- Ventilator care/Palliative care/Geriatric Nursing/Paediatric and neonatal nursing care.
CAREGIVING SERVICE IN THE HOME
Our home companions guarantee your loved one's security, well-being, and health are being looked after. We handle ordinary family errands and give your loved one crucial social interaction essential for enhancing life quality.
Companionship or Assisted Living
- From a few hours to 24 hours
- Light housekeeping
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Assistance in daily living
- Simple meal preparation
- Social interaction
- Dressing and exercising
- Dementia patient care, including Alzheimer patients
- Special needs children
- Diabetic patients
- Epilepsy patients
- Palliative patients
- Supportive conversations
- Social engagement
- Medication reminders
- Home safety assessment and evaluation