SPECIALIZED CARE NURSING HOME
We are here to support YOU as the family caregiver - so your loved one enjoys a dignified and happy life.
Nursing Home Services
- Cozy and quiet environment
- Well-trained nurses and caregivers
- Monitoring of medication
- Dedicated chef for nutritious home-cooked meals
- Beautiful beach within walking distance
- Medical supplies and equipment: beds, disposable items, diapers (charge upon use)
- In home physiotherapist for rehabilitation and physio sessions
- 24-hour care by certified nurses and caregivers
- Acupuncture sessions
- Post surgery care / Palliative care
- Tracheostomy, Ventilator and all Ostomy care
- Wound management
- Alzheimer / Dementia care
- Assisted living (including dressing, bathing, and toilet assistance)
What We Cover
- 5 meals a day
- 24 hour 7 days a week nursing care (2 x 12-hour shifts)
- Exceptional nurse to patient ratio (1:4 – 1:5)
- In house physiotherapy & rehab as required. Occupational therapy and outings.
- Accupuncture is additional upon request.
- Stroke and brain condition rehabilitation, orthopaedic rehab, palliative care, respiratory care: bipap, oxygen, ventilator support.
- Palliative care.
Additonal Services Upon Request
Are you unable to organize time off to be there for your loved one’s discharge from the hospital or attend doctors’ appointments or therapy sessions? We are able to assist.
We take care of prescription refills and pre-pack medication according to date and dosage timing. This saves you valuable time and reduces the risk of medication errors. Know your loved one is getting the right medication at the right time, every time.